Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello World!

Welcome to the Agents of the Void Developer Blog! I am primarily making this blog to keep track of the work that me and my friends have been doing on a game we are currently developing.
What is this game?
Its a 2D tactical overhead action space shooter with RPG and sandbox elements! Sounds complicated? Well it kinda is, so read more about it if you are a lover of scifi or spaceships or awesome combat, or awesome RPGs, or awesome storylines, or amazing art, etc.

Who is making the game?
Well at least one person for sure, myself, Ryder Donahue. But I am working with tons of other awesome talented people as well. The structure of the development team is basically open, anyone who wants to help, can,  and they can do as much or little as they want, any contribution helps! Even if its just ideas!

Why are you making this game?
Well some of the general ideas and game mechanics in this game are things I have personally always wanted in a game and thats part of it. The larger part is I wanted a fun project to work with friends on, and to learn new things with. I dont program for work, I program for FUN.

WTF are you gonna be posting, on here? Well, I think it will be a good place to document progress that we make on the game, and thats pretty much it.

More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment